EUN Training department works hand in hand with other EUN departments to provide the technical HR infrastructure that will be the driving force for EUN to provide state-of-the-art value added services for the Higher Education community in particular rather than to Egypt at all. EUN will take the initiative to build and develop a Center of Excellence for the capacity building in the field of ICT that will enhance the Higher Education Services in the Egyptian Universities.
Among the main functions of this department is:
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for staff training and development, establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of staff training and development
- Assess relevant training needs for staff individuals and organization, in consultation with departmental heads, including assessment methods and measurement systems entailed.
- Keep track of relevant skills and qualification levels required by staff for effective performance, and circulate requirements and relevant information to the organization as appropriate.
- Produce organizational strategy and plans to meet training and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up as necessary.
- Design training courses and programmes necessary to meet training needs, or manage this activity via external provider(s).
- Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
- Organize training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Plan and deliver training courses personally where necessary to augment that provided externally or internally by others.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all necessary equipment and materials relating to the effective delivery and measurement of training.
- Plan departmental/functional training budgets, forecast costs and delegate numbers as required by organizational planning and budgeting systems.
- Ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant
- Ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant organizational and statutory policies, including health and safety, employment and equality laws.